Our free photography contest recommendation of the day!
The SPIE Annual International Day of Light Photo Contest is being held to raise awareness about IDL and the vital role that light and light-based technologies play in daily life.
The photo contest is open to people of all ages, both amateur and professional photographers.
The theme of the photo contest is: A World of Light: The Vital Role That Light and Light-Based Technologies Play in Daily Life. Examples of content includes, but is not exclusive to, artistic images that depict:
• Various properties of light and how it interacts with the atmosphere, nature, and materials
• Light technology such as lasers, LEDs, etc.
• Images created with light technology such as telescopes and microscopes
• People interacting with light and/or light technology
• The betterment of the human condition with light
• 1st Prize: US $2,500
• 2nd Prize: US $1,000
• 3rd Prize: US $500
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.